Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wide Awake...

So the spiders are back. Every year we get the common house spiders who like to make our home it's home. Lets just say I don't agree. I can deal with Garden Spiders... that is just about it. Oh and the occassional Daddy Long Legs. House spider... not at all. We had one out tonight in the kitchen who was about 2" in length if it's legs were out. UGH! YUCK YUCK!

I asked Louie to kill it. Then I sent the dog after it. Chevy tossed it around for a bit. I wasn't close enough to tell if it was dead or stunned. And I wasn't going to look either. Then Louie just left it there on the floor. WTH! I had to beg him to get rid of it. And he picks it up with a paper towel and throws it in the trash. The trash? Seriously? You've got to be kidding me! You are supposed to flush the damn things!

Meanwhile I am awake and itchy all over. I don't want to walk to bed. Someone please take me to bed. I'm tired and I don't want to walk.... I am such a baby. This is ridiculous. But I don't like them! I can deal with snakes, worms, mice, rats, lizards, moths, frogs and toads.... just not spiders!

UGH...

My FB post (LOL!):

Someone please carry me to bed.... Any bed just as long as I don't have to walk and there are no spiders or other crawley bugs...
    • P.S. I am a blanket and pillow hog.
    • P.S.2. I've been told I snore.
    • P.S.3. I like the right side of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment