and the kids are physically and mentally exhausted.
It is 10 PM and all I hear are kids complaining and tattling on each other. When really they should be getting ready for bed.
Last night I went to be about 11. And woke up at 2:30 AM and was awake till 4 AM. Went back to sleep and woke up every half an hour till 7:30 AM. Then realized I should probably get out of bed. So I did. I found all 4 kids on the couch... of course watching a movie. I told the girls they needed to get ready for school. And told Sergio and Juli to go and brush their teeth. So after I rush the girls out the door I fed the kids breakfast and got dressed. Ate a pop tart for breakfast (I know... real healthy). I started texting my best friend and friend ALL morning. It was a lot of fun!!!!! I then found out that Blogger was no longer being maintained and I that 3 of my previous posts had been deleted. :( So I fixed it in time to realize it was almost 11 AM and we were going on a play date with Amy. We went and grabbed a pizza, played at the park, went potty, ate lunch, and went to Monica's to grab a cookie. We were home by 1:45 and it was nap time. The kids unfortunately did not take their nap, but I did finish the knitting part for the toddler mary janes, all they need is buttons. Went to pick up the girls from school. Got the kids ready because my mom was coming at 4 to pick up 3 of my kids so we could go to her house. I was driving Louie's truck (the old mule) with Juli. Mind you I can barely see over the steering wheel! My mom started dinner and my sister came over and then we ate dinner. I started the adult Mary Janes, and watched Tangled for the first time. It was funny. Ate some Ice Cream and had the laughs so bad that Ice Cream almost went through my nose. And I was scolded for laughing out loud at my niece when she spilled her popcorn and her mom told her to pick it up (LOL!...) So I started laughing into my bowl. We decided to start watching Thumblina and didn't finished it because the kids were either too tired to sit and watch it or they were falling asleep. So we got ready and my mom helped drop me and the kiddies off.
Now it is 10:17. And my house is quiet. The kids are falling to sleep, and resting their cranky minds and bodies. While I sit here and listen to my blog music and type this blog to you. My back hurts and I am pretty sure it's my kidneys... I know I should be drinking more water. Shame on me.
It's been a day. Now I am going to start pricing out flights. I am super duper excited for this trip. For so many reasons!! I can't wait. So now to start doing more work. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment