Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My goodness what a long day. Nothing happen exactly as planned, but it was still a fun day. All the kids got new socks, and Mila and Serg got new shoes.

My mother's day gift from Louie is to go for a massage by an amazing woman. I am super excited. Her name is Carolyn and she is truly amazing! I haven't had a full body massage in years. More like 4 1/2 years. Yeah... pretty bad. Since I went to school be a massage therapist. There is nothing like being on a table, naked between sheets being massaged down with oil, and draped modestly! LOL! Yeah, you thought I was going to go somewhere else with that. Not with massage. But I can't wait!

We also looked for Rain Gear for me for when we go fishing. :D Since here it is chronically raining, can't go wrong with being prepared. LOL! I think I am going to go with blue. I used to wear a lot of blue in Jr. high and High school. Lately I am into other colors. (pinks, purples, white, black, green, gray, ...) I need some more oranges and reds. But I didn't care for the gray or purple one. So blue it is!

Anyways. Busy day! We ate dinner at my parents. We had spaghetti and french bread, and seafood. YUM. Dessert was Ghirardelli Brownies and Ice Cream... I think I am going to explode...

Here are pictures!
Mila's Mother's Day gift to me! AWE!

Lela's Mother's Day Gift to me! AWE!

The Gerbera Daisies!
Light Pink - My mom!
Dark Pink - My sister!
Yellow - Colleen (Mila's Godmother)

255 clams! J.J. and I caught them all!
Except the big butter clam on top, D.J. caught that one!

Half of just the steamed ones.

Clam fritters! YUM!

The Raw Oysters.
We did cook them,
but I accidentally deleted the photo of them cooked.
Oops!


Happy Mother's Day!
(p.s.) I have freckles! :D
I know, I'm weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment