Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a MORNING!

I am currently blogging while my son is... hold a second. He was in his room rolling up a ball of yarn... the same ball of yarn I told him to stop touching and to leave on the end table... CHILDREN! Juli, however has taken the hair brush out of the bathroom and is sitting on my shoulders "brushing" my hair, while begging me to play her favorite song. (Part of your world, the Little Mermaid)

So how my morning started...
I woke up this morning at 5:30, yeah for no reason, just was awake. I laid in bed till 7, when my husband's alarm went off to get up. Took a shower. Got out to see 3 of the 4 kids watching a movie, and another one standing at his door complaining about his eczema. So I told him to get undressed and wait for me to get dressed, so I could give him a bath. Every min while I am getting dressed and somewhat ready, I hear or see a naked little boy saying "Mom I am naked and ready for my bath!". I finally get him into the bath. He has be be in there for at least 15 mins., then I have to rub him down with Aquaphor to keep the moisture in. After I get all that done, I go into the kitchen to see 2 bananas missing. I look in the garbage and don't see peels. I instantly freaking out!!!!! OMG they are hiding the peels, OMG, where are they.... gross, what happens if I don't find them??? OMFG!!! At this point I am going through garbages, and rooms and looking everywhere! I then realize the girls still aren't getting ready. I yell at them to hurry up. I have my sassy 8 year only rolling her eyes at me, and my 6 year old being "forgetful".

^ Wrote yesterday, but let me finish my story!

I got to a breaking point and stopped asking and started shooting directions. Telling Mila to brush her teeth, put her glasses on, and get dressed, and brush her hair. Lela was standing right next to me telling Mila what to do, so I told Lela to do the same except for the glasses part, and she laughs, they both leave to get ready. I look at the two youngest and ask where the peels were, and I wouldn't be mad, just to find them and throw them away and they can get gross if they aren't thrown away. They both play the "I DUNNO" card on me! I mean seriously, I told them I wouldn't be mad. I still keep searching and on the verge of screaming when I finally realized Mila and Lela ate a banana each for snack yesterday! YEAH! That's right, I was freaking out for no reason. I mean if it really happened I had a reason, but really at that time I didn't.....

So this morning was a better morning. Talked to a friend this morning, he is pretty smart and sweet too. Unique! And has gotten me thinking about my bucket list and dreams. And then I realized that I needed to tell my best friend I can't come and see her in Sept. It's soccer season and that is when games usually start. And I might have 3 kids in soccer. We will then need the "TAXI" drivers. Plus I don't want to miss Sergio's first year of soccer!! I have also never missed any games. So we are thinking I could come out and see her in July. Now trying to price flights and seeing if I have enough money to come and see her. I really really miss her. And I could use some me "adventure" time. But it's all up in the air right now. With our luck, (which hasn't been good) it'll end up being moved again... LOL! (I am laughing because we live in two different places, with two different lives, yet we are still trying to fight against gravity and make it work!) Eh...what can you do...

I know what I want to do! I want to RIDE A "BIG GREEN TRACTOR!" LOL... or on the back of a  Motorcycle. Too bad I don't know anyone I can trust that has one that I can ride on. Bummer... to the bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment