Monday, May 9, 2011

T.M.I. ...

Too Much Information?... (You've been warned!)

Why I do that to myself? I just blurt things out without thinking about my consequences. Now I feel "embarrassed". WOW... kinda like that one time... OMG! I was going to do that again. Yeah, lets not go there.

But really. I have a family that doesn't say things or blurt them out like I sometimes do. Then I married in a family of some people who don't know when to draw the line sometimes and I look like a "goodie goodie". My nickname from my in-laws is Yodi. Short for Llorona (pronounced yl-or-ona) meaning cry baby. They call me Yodis. It took a few years for me to get used to the name, but I only respond to it from 4 people. My mother in law, my brother in laws, and my father in law.

Some okay TMI?

* I took pole and exotic dancing for 8 months and loved it!
* I've pole danced in public (don't worry I had jeans and a white beater on!)
* I use a Diva Cup
* I've flashed Louie's Aunt and Cousin on purpose on the freeway (His cousin flashed me first!) - His cousin was a girl!
* I play music when I'm in the shower, sometimes I like to sing, usually I dance!
* I eat Bran and fiber for a reason...
* I think Olivia Wilde is HOTT!
* I miss having nice boobies.
* I fantasize too..

There must be more, I know there is. But some I am not willing to share. Because of TMI...
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment