Friday, May 6, 2011

If I Just Lay Here...

...Would you lie with me and just forget about the world...

So much to do... But I made cookies today. Yep... PB CC (Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip) most of them I will not eat. (YAY ME!) I mailed some to a friend of mine. It should take 3 days. With my luck (crossing my fingers hoping it's good luck now) I am hoping they get there by Monday maybe Tuesday. :D I hope they taste as good as they did when they came out of the oven. Mmm... now the goal is not to eat anymore of them and feed them to my kids and Jenna's (my sister) kids!... Maybe I will let them have one tonight and send the rest home with Jenna.

So tonight we watch 6 kids. Louie will be with me. But Louie is leaving in the wee hours of the morning to go shrimping. So tomorrow morning and into the afternoon I will have 6 kids ALL to myself. And no car, but I wouldn't be able to fit all six kids in the RAV anyways. Hoping the weather is nice and the school park gate is open, so we could go there and run some energy out! I think I like that. Or maybe we could just go for a walk. I think I saw a few trails by our apartment. :D

We are eating Nachos for dinner. And I am suppose to be cleaning. Actually I was supposed to be cleaning a while ago and am LAZY and UNMOTIVATED. I need to get my butt into gear. I have music on. That should promote a good mood. Yes? Yeah, not feeling it now. But regardless it needs to be done. I'm going, I'm going... just 10 more minutes and then I will "Power Clean". LOL!

I am getting along with my scarf pretty well and I like it a lot. If I have enough afterwards I might make a hat to go with it. (BERET :D) But We will see. I haven't heard much from those who wanted projects done. So I am up in the air.

Next month Juli (our baby) turns 3. Yes 3. I can't believe it. Then the next day is my birthday. We will have a family gathering for her birthday. I should probably start announcing the date. Please remind me that I need to do that this weekend. Then I have to plan dinner, and if I am going to make dessert or if we will buy a cake. Last few birthdays I've make dinner and dessert. Lela had cream puffs, homemade strawberry ice cream, and homemade hot fudge. :D It was pretty awesome.

Okay so I still have 5 mins! WOOT.... What else to talk about. Oh yeah. I turn 26 the day after Juli's birthday. There are a handful of things I'd like to do, but with my luck or our usual plans, we probably won't do anything. We usually don't. Well, it's a Friday. Maybe I could ask the girls if they wanna go out to the Bar for some drinks and dancing... I dunno...

Well, I have one minute I should start wrapping this up. Smile and have a good evening. And if I don't get the chance to blog again this weekend, I will blog again next week. Now to become the cleaning fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment