Friday, May 13, 2011

My scarf!

So I finished my scarf. Acutually I already had a post up about this but Blogger had some technical difficulties and it was deleted with one of my other posts. ...BUMMER

So here I go again posting it. :D

I am currently making a set of toddler hot pink mary janes. :D super excited. I have another project I want to do, and I am hoping it works out in my favor. We will see.

Here are some pictures!

Italian Bean Soup! YUM!

After I mixed it. It has Italian sausage, stew meat,
and my own bean medley.
(There is even 2 vegtables and a fruit!)
YAY ME! 

Juli loves my scarf!

Ooo... look at those blues and purples!

Light gray, charcoal, black, brown, blue, green, and purple!

The knot I learned in knitting group!

Snickers mocha! YUM... New blue staws too! :D
I love Baystreet Coffee!

Beautiful!

Look at those clouds rollin in!

No comments:

Post a Comment