Tuesday, May 24, 2011

If I only had the words...

...to express how I really feel.

They say a picture says a 1000 words. I want to challenge myself, to find say a 1000 words about at least 20 pictures each in my lifetime. The pictures will be of my choice. I will do it. Maybe I should put that on my bucket list?

I think this blog is going to be just about random ramblings. I've been thinking a lot the last few days, so right now I just want something simple.

Simple... yeah what is simple? Everything about me and my life is complicated in some way or another. On the plus side I have done 2 loads of laundry today plus 2 more in the washer and dryer. I made dinner, and cleaned up the kitchen. I picked up the house. And I will tackle all the laundry that need to be gone through tomorrow.

Then what? Oh yeah, I should knit. Infact I haven't been knitting that as much the last few days. (I've been so distracted with my thoughts) I should probably do that, maybe it'll make me more focused. I need a erase board so I can write a list of things I need to do and erase them off and add on what needs to be done. So at least I can feel accomplished and not overwhelmed. Like today I had to wash crayon off of the kids dressers... dandy... I swear "I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for...for ten minutes!" - Mr. Incredible, The Incredibles.

I feel aprehensive right now. Like my body is alert for something. I just don't know what yet. Hmm... Well, mean while. I will write some more later. Blogging isn't helping right now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment