Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Busy...

So we got to Albequerque Saturday night. We spent the night there and went to the zoo on Sunday. It was fun and the weather was nice. We then drove to El Paso, and ate Chicos for dinner. I stayed up late talking with my mother in law (Sally) and my brother in law (Ivan). It was really nice.

Monday we woke up and Louie, Ivan, T.J. (another brother in law), and Sonia (my sister in law) put up the swimming pool. The kids played in the shallow water. It was fun to watch them play. We had a blast laughing. I also bought a mouse yesterday for Ivan's snake. I was all excited till the car ride home and was sad because I knew his destination. We waited 30 minutes to watch the snake eat the mouse. I was sad... that is when we found out Louie's co-worker Nick passed away on Sunday. It was shocking, and it is still ringing in my head. He was young and funny. The accident could have been prevented which makes it harder.
We ate hamburgers for dinner and later that evening Mikey (Louie's cousin) came over with his girlfriend(?) Chastity(?). We talked till 2 in the morning. It was fun.

This morning is Tuesday. It's a new day. With new possibilities. Happy Day People. Carpe Diem. Life can be short. Tomorrow isn't promised. We all have to soar.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment