So I've been telling Louie that I really Really REALLY! (NO REALLY!!) want a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" t-shirt. (I'm Irish from my mom's side-Most people would have no idea, go figure...) So I decided to go onto cafepress.com and looked at t-shirts they have. Some of them were pretty clever. . . and some were naughty. I wanted to share a couple of naughty ones I saw, knowing my sense of humor and modesty conflict. I would love to have one of the shirts but I don't know what I would do if anyone were to approach me. So I will just post it here just for the laugh, and one day have a "Kiss Me I'm Irish" t-shirt. At least I can just say they can kiss me on the cheek.
The last one just about had me on the floor laughing. My brother found out a year ago (or so) that we have a little bit of French too. (Hey, It counts!) Now if I wore these out in public I could find myself in trouble... Needless to say, they are funny, and not something I would be willing to risk out in public.
I also have a few projects to post. The few I have are started and unfinished. But it's progress!! I will post them later with explanations.
So Happy St. Patty's Day! I will post a picture when(ever) I finally get my shirt. Maybe this weekend, everything should be on sale. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment