Monday, March 21, 2011

Last week was a tuff one...

Last week, as you saw, I found out about my Aunt. It hit me the next day. It seems to be something that comes and goes. As time and new things arise I'll deal with it again.

Our car is still in the shop. It's been there since the 9th and nothing has been done to it. We've been waiting on people and procedures. It pisses me off. So we've been borrowing cars because we don't have ours. It's not like we don't take of our car, because we do. We do all of the required maintance, we even use synthetic oil. It's a manufacturer warrenty problem that they have decided they don't want to fix and then they want to charge us for taking it apart and looking at it, then to put it back together. They didn't do anything. Louie brought it in for a sound it's been making when we start it up and a TSB (?) (basically it's a complaint people have had with this specific make and model) has come out. Some dealerships have been fixing the problem. Our dealership has decided not to because their insurance adjuster didn't see anything physically wrong. However, the dealership's insurance ajuster hasn't heard the horrible noise, because the car was taken apart upon request to see what was wrong. Regardless, I am tired of waiting and I want something done about it. Especially since we leave FRIDAY!

So we have everything for our trip with the exception of food. I am super excited and can't wait to start packing. I am glad I posted everything I am planning to pack. It makes it so much easier. Now I just have to plan what hair cut I wanna get tonight, and when to schedule my brazilian. I finally found "the bathing suit" I even got into a small. Can you believe it? It's all black too! I may post pictures (Of the swim suit) when and if I get my tan when we are down there.

I hope I can blog when we are down there. I usually get really busy and can be forgetful on updating or taking lots of pictures. We are usually in the moment and foget to take out the camera or camcorder. I should have my phone on me at all times, so I will have to remember to take pictures with it.

My goodness, so much to do. I still have time, and if I start now I won't be procrastinating! SUPER EXCITED! A few kinks to work out. But nothing that can't be fixed. I will post my new cut this evening or tomorrow. EEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment