I love this SONG!
If you were to call me right now you would hear this song instead of a phone ringing. When I hear this song I am in my place. It's one of those songs that makes you want to sing, dance, lay down in the grass and watch the clouds go by....
Right now music, reading, and knitting have occupied my thinking space. I have lots to do right now. Laundry, cleaning, and preparing for trips. Meanwhile, somewhere in there I need to feed my family, eat, sleep, love, workout and plan. Sometimes I don't know where to start. How to stop my mind from day dreaming. Thinking about "Love Don't Run". I swear I cry every time I hear that song. I don't know what it is exactly, the lyrics or the meaning, but it gets me every time.
I am finally a proud owner of my first Apple product. We got a hand-me-down ipod nano 5th generation. So I've been listening to a lot of music and trying to put it all on the ipod, so it's ready for my trips. My goodness this is a lot of work. I thought burning music to Cd's was a challenge. This happens to taking it up a notch.
We took a week off of working out, and I gained 2 lbs. We took pictures last night, and I felt sad, even though I have lost weight. But then I looked at the pictures we took when we first started. WOW! The difference is noticeable. I think I gained muscle mass! I then felt better, and did my best to work harder this morning. Tomorrow I am going to try and do the next workout up. I think this is the first time in a long time I have been excited for bathing suit season. I know what style I want, now to find the "one". I originally wanted a one piece, but if I can work hard, I might be able to get into a different/more flattering suit. I wanted a monokini last year, But right now I have curves in the wrong places. LOL! I guess we will see.
I also bought a epilator! LOVE IT! If I can manage I will never use a razor ever again! I am thinking about getting an electiric trimmer/razor to use in between epilations. But it is amazing how much softer my skin is and how finer it leaves the hair! And the time it takes for it to grow back! AMAZING! It hurts, I won't lie, but it is nothing compared to waxing, tweezing, or being nicked by your razor.
Well, I am going to get on top of that laundry that has to be done. I hope everyone who reads this is doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment