Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What a day!

Yesterday's quote! Today's inspiration.

"If you want the change, you have to make the change." -My best friend told me this, so I am taking her advice and living it.

So I did today. I did a few loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, cuddled with my kids and watched musicals with them (Blue Hawaii and Mama Mia). AND I read a book. One For the Money by Janet Evanovich. Stephanie Plum left me laughing all day today. I truly felt like a clumsy bounty hunter, falling for the "in trouble" cop Joseph Morelli. If I ever became a bounty hunter I would be Stephanie. I could see myself trying to catch the "bad guy", stealing his car, and later to be caught off gaurd in the shower, and then being left hand cuffed to the shower rod by my own cuffs.... then having to call someone for help... LMAO, I couldn't stop laughing.

Today was pretty good. I also threw in some knitting. I am almost done with the baby shower project. And then will be making the purses. I really need to make them and sell them! Meanwhile I wanted to share my day today. I did think about the stuff that has been "bugging" me, but I tried my best to just let it go for now. To remain optimistic. Because if I want change, I have to change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment