JASON ALDEAN! I was woken up by this song. Last night I set it as my wake up alarm. WOW! What a difference. Needless to say I much rather wake up singing to this than turning it off to go back to sleep. Well, I power walked this morning for 30 mins./1.6 miles. Not bad, but not marathon...
Juli and I are sitting here listing to Mr. Aldean. I was showing her that he was playing the guitar, and wearing a cowboy hat. I said "Isn't he HOT?" and she said, "Yeah,... don't get too close to the heater because it's too hot". ROTFL!!
So today I start packing bags. And I will be washing the kids sheets. And doing more laundry and cleaning. Packing the kids movies because I didn't do that yesterday. I hope I can finish sewing my jean skirt. I started it yesterday. It looks good. But I am trying my best to get it right. I haven't sewn one before, so this is new to me. I have watch a few tutorials but I am not making it the same as the ones I've seen, similar though.
Tomorrow I go and get my hair cut and a brazillian. I didn't get my hair done on Monday due to miscommunication between the husband and I. But now I don't have to worry about rushing and they are one right after the other. So it works. I hope the weather stays nice. I might even have enough time to walk from the hair salon to down town Silverdale. The excersise and fresh air will also be nice. Crossing my fingers for sun and to be somewhat warm. Oh and no rain.
This morning it's sunny and the grass is green. "Sun is warm, grass is green" - Mr. Miyagi, The Next Karate Kid.
Well, I gotta get to work. LOTS to do. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment