Saturday, April 2, 2011

To Be Surprised...

Wow... what a busy a vacation. Today is our last full day. Louie went out shooting with the guys. I am at his mom's house taking care of the kids while cleaning, doing laundry, starting dinner, and I just finished his mom's mary janes.

Last night his family had a cookout here. It was great to see some of his family. I hope to see my friend Kaid before we leave. I really should have called or left him a message earlier in the week, but we were busy.

Sat. we stopped in Albuquerque and spent the night. Sun. we went to the Zoo, and then drove to El Paso, and ate some Chicos Tacos. Which everyone loved except Mila, Lela, and Sergio. They just don't know what they are missing. Mon. the boys and Sonia put up the pool. The kids got to play in the shallow cool water. I went swimming on Tues. Lets just say I am still light, but I have browned a bit. It is in the 80's here and it's nice and dry. Not like Washington's 80's where the humidity makes it feel hotter. Wed. and Thurs. we ran some errands and ate dinner. I was also under the weather because of allergies. I feel better then I did a few days ago. I also was dehydrated which brought on a massive migraine. Fri. Like I said we had a cookout.

I find myself thinking in this time of "silence" or "alone time". Full of thoughts and emotions I have been too busy to think about. People passing. People leaving. Quarrels. New beginnings. New Life. Finding love.

I try to let go of things I cannot change. Things that only time can tell. (Only just time.) There are things you cannot put effort in. You've already put in the effort all you can do is wait. Hope there are answers. Who knows when they will come, or "if" in that matter.

I was hoping this vacation could help clear my mind. It has a bit. Made me have more of an appreciation for my husband, kids and Sonia. I will miss his Mom, Ivan and T.J. more. But I find that I still have things I need to find on my own and that is when the time comes in.

Tomorrow we leave in the afternoon. We will be driving home. We are hoping to stop at the Dairygold Cheese Factory. I guess we will see.

When we get home there is so much that needs to be done. We get CHEVY back, I really miss our dog! The girls go back to school. I have to get into gear to start saving to see my best friend in AL. Louie will be going on a weekend fishing trip in May. Then Juli and I will have birthdays in June. The girls end the school year. Then 4th of July, Mila starts summer school. Whaling Days, Avari's birthday,..... Then Louie and I will celebrate our 8 year anniversary in August. Then the Fair.........................................

Breaks will be determined by when and where there are stubbed toes, potty and meal breaks, and sleep...(WHATEVER THAT IS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment