WOW!
I made banana bread today... YUM! It's cooling.... it smells wonderful!
All the big stuff was moved to the house except the BBQ at Mike's and our treadmill. And More kitchen stuff and stuff in the spare bedroom and our bedroom and then we are done!
Then time to unpack. Honestly, it can be a hassle but I'd much rather unpack then pack any day!
Saturday we did a walk through the house and got the paper work for our lease. Saturday evening we moved some a bunch of boxes and showed the house to my parents and to my brother J.J.
Sunday Louie, D.J., and J.J. moved all the big stuff. My mom and dad helped move more boxes. Colleen and Jeff stopped by and looked at the house too. :D
I have tried to find as much time as I could to knit, because I still have orders that needed to be filled. :D
The Mary Janes that I have made that I am going to sell this weekend!!
The 1st and 2nd ones belong to Ruth.
And the last 3 belong to Nichole!
These are Avery's.
The first non-slip pair I have ever made.
This is when I put the fabric pain on!
The paint when it dried!
Check this out! The paint I bought is also
"GLOW IN THE DARK!!!"
Oh yes, so we have no couches and beds in the house and I think our dog is having it the hardest. LOL! Poor dog. He is laying on people, duffle bags, and blankets to try and get comfortable.
Chevy on a duffle bag...
Last night he was pushed off the air mattress at least 3 times... :*( I have come to the conclusion the air mattress must be a full and not a queen... LOL! Poor puppy. (He usually sleeps at our feet and works his way up to our backs if he doesn't find his big blanket comfortable enough.)
I am also in the process of teaching Chevy to kill spiders that crawl in the house. We've had a couple of them in the apartment that are pretty ugly for my taste. Yesterday he killed one and I praised him and gave him treats. He was so excited, and so was I. Saturday, I sprayed the house inside and out to keep the spiders and other buggies out. I hope it works!
.
Well, I need to get some stuff done, and the banana bread is calling my name. MMM... I will post a picture of it later! :D





No comments:
Post a Comment