So I just verbally gave our 30 days notice! I get the paper work tomorrow and next month we move into a house!!! A HOUSE! Can you believe it? I am so super excited! SO SO SO Super excited!! In the last almost 8 years we've been married we've lived in apartments. With the exception of the 10 months we lived with my parents in their house. But I don't think that counts. A HOUSE!!!
This house has 3 bedrooms! A wrap around yard. A volunteer fire house next to us that is only used on Wednesdays with an empty parking lot perfect for the kids to ride their bikes on. Just right down the street, less than a block away is a volunteer library! Across the street from there is the post office and down the street from there is a boat launch! We have a view of Tracyton Beach and the Olympic Mountains. And the house has gas heat and A/C! WOOT WOOT! Oh and a garage! And Louie can work on cars on the side if he wants... EEE!!! There is a garden and a carpeted patio! New appliances! And new linoleum. And new painted bathroom. New carpet! And the most awesome landlord EVER!
^^ Wrote this yesterday evening^^
AND NOW I can announce that I will be the MOH for Kristi's wedding! YAY!!! EEE!! She is getting married the weekend I go down. I can't wait. I am so so so so super excited! Now to wedding planning. I think I am going to hit up Costco today. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment