Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still so much...

So much to be packed!! But it can be done, I just know it! Tonight I have knitting and tomorrow we are planning to have my mother in law's beau over for dinner. He is here in Seattle on business, it'll just be him. We have never met him before, but he said he would like to meet us. So I am planning to make Mole' for dinner and maybe a cheese cake for dessert. :D So I need to pack today and clean up the house so it is fit for a guest. Boxes and stuff is everywhere. :S

I have been up since 6 AM, and I don't know why. It was weird because when I went to look at my phone at the time it was exactly 6 AM.

So plans for today....
I need to sign Mila, Lela, and Sergio up for soccer,
   and Louie for assistant coach for Mila's team.
I also need to find and fill out the
   paper work for Mila's summer school.
I need to pack and clean.
I need to find a cheesecake recipe.
I need to go and get more boxes.
I need to find a place and time to give Brittany the girl clothes.
I need to knit the Mary Janes I need to sell.
I need to sew Kristi's other Garter. (P.S. The first one turned out awesome!!!
   I will post pictures after she gets them. :D)
I need to find something old...
   I have plenty of ideas, I just need to find antique shops.
I need to find a good salt scrub.
I need to write a packing list for my trip.
I need to get the back pack I am
  borrowing from my brother for the trip.
I need to call the utility companies and find out what I need
   to do to transfer our name to the house.
I need to get the paper work for the Change of address.
I need to SCREAM, HUG and DANCE with someone.
I need to workout.
We need to make a trip to the dump sometime
   this week or weekend.
I need to get that ingredient list from Linda for the rice pudding.
I need to figure out what I want to plan for dinner on Sunday.
I want to make soft pretzels...
   (I should do that today for Louie and the kids and for knitting group)
I need to make a grocery list
I need to go to the grocery store

My goodness there is a lot to do!! I can't wait to move and to be in a house; to see the kids run and play outside!! I can't wait to go on vacation by myself. I can't wait to see Kristi!! I can't wait to hug her!!! I can't wait for our long and silly conversations. I can't wait to see her get married! I can't wait to see Josh. To give him a hug!! EEE!!! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment