... EVER!
It's ridiculous!!! I need an owl, cat, or my dog to do his job... I have mice... Yes, that is plural. MICE! Why do I have to be such an animal lover? Why can't I just buy the traps to kill the damn things. Probably because they are just cute vermin. (Oxy-moron much?!?) Or perhaps I don't want to have to dispose of their deceased bodies... I know there are traps that you can trap and toss, but that gets expensive when you have to buy multiple of them. I don't have that kind of money and I just have to keep reminding myself we only have 2 weeks. Just 2 more weeks. Maybe if I start packing then I won't worry as much.. that is what I will do. PACK! Someone please help me...
So I talked to a neighbor who said they are nesting in her storage unit. And she also mentioned that they have already sprayed. Which means the complex knew we had mice and neglected to mention it to the rest of the tenants. Had I know there was a problem I wouldn't be storing stuff in the storage unit! So now I have to go through the boxes outside to make sure I am not bringing in mice into our new place. I am so pissed right now.
There is so much to do. And yet, where do I find myself, but on the couch with my youngest while I blog. Worrying about the mice in my house. UGH!
OKAY then let me find some positives.... I will be making cookies today. Snicker doodles and peanut butter. And I will be packing. Folding and putting away laundry. AND I will be knitting and possibly starting the garters. :D AND we will be moving in 2 weeks!
I am almost done with 2 orders and I am going to exchange one of my balls of yarn for another. :D Then I have just one more order left. :D
Anyone else interested in Mary Janes?!?
Well, I gotta make breakfast and start packing...
No comments:
Post a Comment