Monday, June 6, 2011

Sunburn Relief....

So let me start of with Thursday. Julianna turned 3! Super excited. I forgot to mention how I woke her up... She was starting to get up at 7:30 AM and I jumped on her bed and excitedly chanted "Juli! Julianna!! It's your Birthday!! And you are 3!!" I then picked her up and spun her around in circles, march/skip around the house (while still chanting). Then finally laid her on the couch and that is when she opened her eyes. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. It was priceless!! I ended up making Macaroni and Cheese from scratch and it was amazingly awesome. I am so glad I have the ambition I have to cook and to learn to cook! We also had a side of cornbread.

Friday my best friend Josh woke me up with a Youtube "Happy Birthday" Song. LOL! It's been years since that has happened! Made my day amazing. Then I spent the morning shopping for stuff for dinner, for red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and stuff for the pinata!! Then during the afternoon I made Italian bean soup for dinner, the red velvet cupcakes for Sat., and french bread for dinner. My FB wall was showered with "Happy Birthday" Love... that most definately put a smile of my face. I also thanked everyone who had said something. Then Friday evening our son got a fever and we had no idea why. It seem to be his only symptom. So we decided to stay in, instead of going out, in case he was sick. (We think his molars are coming in) I was incredibly bummed. So I told Louie to put the kids to bed, and I went out and bought myself and Louie some Cold Stone Ice Cream and rented 2 Red Box Movies. We only watched one movie, and it was pretty funny! (Love and Other Drugs)

Saturday was a rough morning. But I still managed to make 4 loaves of bread, and the cream cheese frosting for the cupcakes, and frost them. I also spent the moring texting/shopping with my BFF, Kristi. It was a lot of fun. I wish I could have accutally been there. Then we went to the (Ceralde/Chamberlain/Aguilar/Harmon) cookout. Where we had 2 lasagnas, chicken alfredo, salad, a fruit tray, and bread! YUM!! Juli was showered with presents and love. I got some really really lovely cards that brought tears to all of our eyes and 2 knit books. And the pinata was a hit! Next one needs to be reinforced. Later that evening we went to look at a house we were interested in renting and fell in love with it! :D

Sunday was a pretty easy going day. We got the kids up and ready and was at my parents at 9:30 AM. We were planning to go "gooey ducking". So we went to my parents to pick up the boys boat. Dropped the boat in Hood Canal, and went across the Hood Canal to what my brother called "Serpent Beach". We dug for gooey ducks and didn't get one. But we got several horse clams (which I forgot to take a picture of... imagine a clam as big as a dinner plate!) and cockle "heart" clams. It was pretty neat. We spent 5 hours on a tiny pennisula showered by rays of SUN! I refused to put on sunblock so I could get rid of my farmers tan from the day before.... to come home with a sunburn... as time has progressed it happens to be the be the worst sunburn I have ever had in my life!! (My face and back got it the worst!) We then came home and showered off the puget sound smell (salty!) and that is when I began to realize how bad my sunburn was going to be. We went to my parents for dinner. Then I went to Albertson's and found some Aloe/Sun relief cream that didn't have Alcohol in it. My goodness amazing stuff!! So I have Louie put it on my back to then realize my horrible tan/burn on my legs also! I have lines for where my shorts ended and the rain boot I was wearing... LMAO!

So pictures!

"It's my birfday! And I'm three!"

Jolene needle hands...

The left Bella Mitten!

Rocking the side Ponytail!

The coin I collect! LOL!

Homemade Mac n Cheese and Corn Bread!

Pinata Pre-decorated.

First day of being 26!

Red Velvet Cupcakes - YUM!

Coldstone Birthday Cake Remix and 2 Red Box DVD's.
 (Louie had a Strawberry shake!)

The Olympic Moutains! And Tracyton Beach.

Cream Cheese Frosted red velvet cupcakes.

Our style of Little Italy!! YUMMY!!

Birthday Girl!!

Princess Ariel!

The Bee Hive Pinata!

Mila's glasses tan... raccoon eyes!

Amy and my farmer's tans!

My Saturday sun burn.

On our way to pick up the boat on Sunday.

Over looking Hood Canal. The Hood Canal Bridge and the
Olympic Mountains!

The Serpent!

The boys looking for gooey ducks!
(Left to right D.J., J.J. and Louie)

The kids playing on the beach!


Dead sand dollar, with barnacles.

A different dead sand dollar!

Big Live sand dollar

Baby live sand dollar

All those black dots are sand dollars

All those rock looking things are all sand dollars.
This is a sand dollar bed!

They lay in the sand on their sides. :D

Eating a snack!

The boat, and the boys and Mila.

Pretty... (in the process of getting burned) ... LOL!

Lela!

Juli!

Sergio

Mila holding a Red Rock Crab on a pole.

This is how we look for the Big clams!
Yes he is surrounded by water!

Hello Red Rock CRAB!!

He wants a hug! (DON'T Do it! they pinch hard!)
We will be catching and eating these next month! YUMMMY!

Cockle Clam!

AKA "Heart Clam"

Hermit Crab!

Right after we trailered the boat.

Post Shower.

My Parents house...
before dinner.

Sunday night at my mom's!
After dinner....
(Please excuse my "muffin top...."

This morning....
(My tattoo...) I drew this out from a design I found.
I got it when I was 19.


AMAZING STUFF! Sorry it's upside down...







1 comment:

  1. Love the all the pics! My favorite is the one where you said first day of being 26 :)I only have a couple weeks left of being 26! Anyways, your sun burn looks awful!! Ahh! And the pinata is super super adorable!!! How'd you do the bees?

    ReplyDelete