Thursday, June 23, 2011

With hopes...

... this energy and motivation stays strong. I find I have a hard time holding on to this feeling.

Maybe I should get a hypnosis CD for motivation. And one for organization. Good test taking... DAMN... maybe I should get the whole box. :P

Meanwhile my day yesterday was very productive. I signed Louie and the kids for soccer. :D I just need to mail a check. I still need to pack some more. We will have a guest over for dinner. :) Again we have never met him, and I am making Mole' for dinner and have decided to surprise Louie with banana bread for dessert. It'll be something simple and homemade. I was told Terry doesn't get very many home cooked meals. And it is something I can send with him when he leaves so he can have something for breakfast in the morning. :D (You are brilliant Jolene!!) LOL!

I went to knitting group and got some knitting done!! :D I also spent a few hours hanging out with my friend Brian. It was really great to see him and see how he is. Its been almost 2 months since I had seen him. My goodness... He is not like your regular friend. He sees things most people don't, and says things that seem to stop you in your tracks, think, and ask yourself did he really just say that. He is my only "Asian" friend, but even then he and I are only half. It's odd because he was pretty much solely raised on Okinawan customs in American Society and I grew up very American with some knowledge of Filipino customs. We have an understanding of one another. We are full of disagreements, and yet we still find an understanding of one another. Its an odd friendship that works. :D

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my best friend Kristi? Yes, I love her. She is amazing and smart and beautiful and supportive and caring and has great advice and most of all she is straight forward honest! Just the type of person I need in my life. :D Thank you Kristi....

Well, I am going to start packing so we can go to the grocery store and get some Milk, Cheese, and Chips for dinner. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment