My goodness, I haven't blogged in forever!
This is going to have to be quick. I have to take Mila to the bus for summer school. :D
So... what you've miss unintentionally.
We are in the house! And it's amazing! No more neighbors smoking outside their door on the balcony and having the fear of ash falling on your head and your hair catching on fire. No more smelling weed because of the neighbor next door. No more car dings and scratches because the irresponsible people who don't care for their cars or other peoples cars, and kids shoving themselves between cars with their bikes and toys. No more worries of late night movies, dishwasher and washer washes, and vacuuming!!
The only things we have had to deal with is mowing the lawn every week (which Louie loves!), bees which are getting under control :D, and no water pressure in the kitchen. Oh and an explorer of a dog! (But getting under control!)
I leave Wed. night to go and see my Kristi! I am so so so so so so so excited! I have no idea what to expect and I am going to do my very best to remain optimistic. And on my way home I get to see Josh, :D! It's supposed to be HOT this week and this weekend in both places. Bring on the clinical strength Degree.... UGH! I sure hope it works!
I need to remember to drink lots of water and Emergen-C! In fact I should get a mask to wear while I am on the plane.... Hmm...
So my packing list (I have 10 mins.)
5 shirts/dresses
2/3 pairs of shorts
Bathing suit
1 pair of pajamas
7 pairs of chonies
2 bras
2 pairs of flip flops
shampoo
conditioner
face wash
bar soap (lavender)
face moisturizer
Deodorant
q tips
sunscreen
Burts sun relief
BA cream
BA supplement
Emergen-C
Tylenol
Epilator and charging cord
Electric razor and charging mount
Flat Iron
Volume gel
Hair Brush
Comb
Hair ties
Bobby pins
Hair clips/corks...
Hair serum?
Eye liner
Knitting diary
Holden project pattern
Malabrigo sock yarn in Archangel
US 6 circular needle
Tools (measuring tape, darning needles, stitch markers, scissors, pattern magnet)
Cotton thread
scrap yarn
crochet hook
extra knitting needles to help teach
Cell phone and charger
Ipod and charging cord
Ear buds
Camera and charger
AUX cord
PRINTED TICKETS!!!!
Wallet with ID!!!
Gum.
Done. 8 AM. Gotta run. List is subject to change! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment