Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sock it to 'em!

I did it! I finished Louie's socks on Wednesday night. I will post pictures when I am able to get my model to pose for a photo shoot! Or at least his legs. I would pose, however I don't think my feet will be long enough!

Now, I now have several unfinished projects and 3 coming up that I will be paid for. And several that need to be done for birthdays. BUT I had decided to make myself a scarf. I haven't do that yet. Infact I don't think I have actually made myself anything. So I decided I need a Autumn and Winter scarf. :D It even matches my wool coat, and even the lining! WOOT WOOT.

I am also enjoying going to knitting group. The ladies there are absolutely wonderful! I learned 2 new techniques last night. SUPER EXCITED!

^ ^ ^ Wrote a couple of days ago. I needed to get pictures from the "MODEL".

I am also going to post a picture of my scarf I am making! :D

The length of the leg and I turned the heel!

My Heel Flap!

Heel gusset and turn!

Man are they long!

Ribbed up the leg and on top of the foot to keep the socks up!

"Ribbed For Her Pleasure!" (knitting humor) LOL!


"My" scarf!

The last of my French Silk Pie. :*(
It was yummy while it lasted!

OOO... Pretty!


The scarf is made from Marks and Kattens Big Trend. (70% Acrylic/30% Wool) The colors are 400 and 401. The Skeins are 100g each. And Super soft! One of the balls has stripes that are black, light gray, dark gray, and charcoal. And the other ball has Navy Blue, blue, blackish brown, hunter green, dark purple... that is as far as I've knitted, I also know there is some gray. I will post more pictures soon!

The socks are made from Cascade 220 Superwash Wool, Black. I used 2 balls, each 100g. 

Success!  

No comments:

Post a Comment