Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Middle!!!

- Jimmy Eat World

"There isn't enough Novelas is the world to satisfy their need for drama, so they have to create their own...just pitiful." - ME!

You try and play nice. Play it cool. And they freakin' bite at you. WTF! They need shock collars.

Well anyways...letting it go now...

Our vacation was wonderful! For the most part DRAMA LESS!
(Metaphor: Drama - Person (people) coming on to your campsite making trouble.
'most part DRAMA LESS' - Person/people who find it funny scream profanities or throw rocks from a distance.)

I think this has been our best trip to El Paso so far. We had no agendas. We were there to see family. Some of them made their way to see us. It was great to see them and their families. (They have grown and are still growing!!) Those who we didn't see us had "agendas" but that's okay. Those we got to see is "who really counted".

I taught my mother in law to knit! I made a set of mary janes on the way down to TX. To have her fall in love them and so I let them go. I also made her another set. I think I mentioned that before. (Anyways... I need to make myself a set now...)

We got to spend some quality time with Louie's mom, brother's and sister Sonia. I miss them terribly! His mom is a strong willed open minded woman. A person that has accomplished so much from so many experiences. A mind I'd like to pick at for a long time and become more like. Louie's brother Ivan is a handsome man, inside and out. He is shy but has so much to say. If you stay quiet long enough you could learn so much about him. He is an intelligent guy, and I hope one day he finds a woman who truly cherishes everything he has to give. Louie's Brother T.J. is a cocky 20 year old who knows what he wants and no one is ever going to stand in his way. Watch out world! He is going to school to become a mechanic and he is loyal in everything he says and does. Sonia... we've had our quarrels. I was skeptical seeing her, but I am so glad I did. She is doing her best to better her life in so many ways. She even got engaged! I am so happy for her and I hope this is just the beginning to an amazing life.

I can't believe so much has happened in a week. I miss them all so much. Especially his mom and brothers. They are loads of fun and make room for lots of laughs. Julianna LOVES Ivan. When she first met him she didn't want to talk or be near him. By the time she warmed up to him, they were inseparable. She took him everywhere. "Come with me Ivan. Lets go sit down on the couch. Okay.. lets get up and walk. I'm thirsty!....." By evening time Ivan was beat! LOL!

Anyways. I feel better now that I have vented. To figure out dinner.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment