Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Dessert 2011...

A hit! I did it. I made a French Silk Pie and my crust didn't stick and it was awesome. My Rhubarb Custard Pie, I found out I am not a rhubarb fan but the pie was okay and still needs some tweaking. And my White Truffle and Raspberry Cheese cake was a favorite, and it was amazing. I did it. Next time I will bake with a pan on the bottom so it won't leak to the the bottom of my oven and smoke up my house and leave the spring form pan together to add the glaze so it doesn't run down out of the cake. Otherwise still a HIT!

Last night I was baking from 8 PM Saturday night to 1:30 AM Sunday morning.
I made 3 desserts and 2 loaves of bread. SCORE! And Sunday (today) I did the finishing touches on the cheesecake and made 1 batch of 2 different granola bars (mini chocolate and peanut butter/oatmeal raisin) for my niece and nephew for Easter. Double score!

SUPER EXCITED. So here they are!:

All three desserts!

White truffle and raspberry cheesecake!

Rhubarb custard pie!

French silk pie!!

YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment