Lots of them... I feel happy, sad, motivated, lazy, frisky, determined.... so many emotions running through my head. I have no idea where to start or finish.
Most of all I feel spontaneous. Like I want to try something new. Be in a place I have never been. Meet people I have never met. Learn something. Be optimistic. Have no idea what to expect and to just enjoy life. Smile. LOTs of them. Dance! I wanna dance! I want to let go of everything that bothers me and to enjoy a ride of dancing. I want an out of body experience.
I want to get my massage license so I can practice. I want to set up my chair and table in several places and take pictures and save them in an album. I want to travel and spread my love of massage to as many people as I can. I want to meet new people, different cultures, lives. I want to learn new techniques (spa, sports, treatment...). I want to not just be good but amazing. I want my love of massage not to be just a love, but I want to be really good at it. I want my energy to flow evenly. I want to be centered. I want my clientel to feel better then they did when they came to me. I want them to want to come back for more, and not feel obligated. I want to learn more about energy. I think I want to go back to school for Reiki, Craniosacral Therapy and Accupressure. I want to help heal people not just physically but mentally. I want to help better people with a true talent and not just the love of it. I want to strife for AMAZING. I want to be humble through the whole process. Be able to take any and all compliments of any sort. I want to be able to handle critizium. I don't care about the income, just as long as it pays the bills. I sincerely want to do my best.
I need to want this. I need to want it so bad that I am not going to let anything stand in my way. I hate doing things like I have too, or half assed. I want to accept what comes my way and take it as a blessing or an obstacle that I can over come. I think if I can do this, I can overcome anything. ANYTHING!
No comments:
Post a Comment