Monday, February 7, 2011

stuff?, Stuffed?, or STUFFING...

One of my daughter's teachers is having a baby. I am currently knitting a baby leggarmers. The hat is navy blue and neon/lime green. I love it. I am currently debating whether I should make a scarf for a friend and send it. We will see. I still need to finish the "Surprise project". I did finally finish "Winston the 'Not so White' Lion". My sister's husband was TDY'ed to Virginia and my sister, niece and nephew went too. So I made Winston, in 3 or 4 days. I broke down and bought some cotton yarn. Honestly, it was my best option, and he turned out well. I am satisfied. I also finished Chevy's sweater. I hope to post pictures soon. I feel...successful. I will also start selling some work sometime soon, I am saving up for vacation. I am super excited. I have never actually made something out of the blue hoping for it to sell. I hope it goes well. :D I am currently obsessed with playing "Wordfeud" on my Samsung Moment, it's like Scrabble. It's so much fun, and addicting. Especially when you have an opponent that gives you a good game. Like you loose to 1 point. LOL!

I feel like I have so much on my mind, but nothing to say. Or maybe there is too much to say and I don't know where to start. Maybe I can come back and blog later.

Oh yes.. So I started working out. I am 5'4" and 138 lbs. My goal is to be healthier and loose about 10 lbs. by the end of March. I walked on my treadmill for 1.6 miles in 30 mins. I have to be honest. I was exhausted and I can't believe how out of shape I am. I hope today's success is a beginning to a new era in my life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment