...for vacation. I usually have a few months to plan. But this time I didn't. I already planned the movies we are going to bring. (Gotta have movies!!) And the music we want to bring, gotta have that too! GLEE it is! And some great country and rock hits. The lap top, camera, camcorder.... Damn we should just bring the whole house! LOL!. Louie made me promise I would pack "lite" this time. LOL... he obviously has never packed for vacation for a family of 6 before. Along with 2 little ones who which have the "occasional accidents" and Juli, she is afraid of public restrooms. So we have to take a travel potty! Something we haven't done, I know 4 kids and no travel potty? Yep, they all used the public restroom regardless of their fear.
I am trying to stay busy. So I don't PROCRASTINATE. Speaking of busy. I finished the baby gift but forgot to take pictures... shame on me. But I do have a picture of the frogged project. It looked the same but without the "frogged part". It really was adorable.
I am currently making another baby gift for a shower next weekend. I made a hat and I am now making washcloths. A whole bunch of them with different patterns. I will take pictures and post them when I am done, probably after the shower so they aren't up before.
My mom has Strep Throat so today we won't be at my parents for dinner tonight. So my brother is coming over for dinner at my house. I am making lasagna. I need to make some bread today too. Tomorrow I am making Italian bean soup. YUM! We made enchiladas, red rice and refried beans last night. Best meal I have made by far in a long time! Half the tray was made with marbled jack and the other half was Munster. OMG! Munster is the way to go! Second best enchiladas I have ever had! The best ones were the ones that Louie's Tio's did on the grill outside... I think I know the cheese they used but I can't remember the name off the top of my head.
So I better get going and start knitting. I will be posting purses soon with prices! I am working on those too. *breathing* A lot has happened in the last week that has gotten me thinking. Mostly people and my relationships with them. That is why my last few blogs have been ramblings. It may sound crazy but it's how I process everything. It's jumbled but it makes sense to me right?
Happy Sunday Blogger People.
No comments:
Post a Comment