Sunday, February 13, 2011

A better day.

So yesterday morning I posted. I seriously sound like I am going crazy or something is truly wrong. I am sorry I gave off that impression. That was not my intention. I let my mind's ramblings down on to my blog hoping to let something go. I was between being asleep and awake. I awoke from a confusing dream. It felt so real.

Ever have one of those dreams you go to often and you make the place, people and scenarios? You already know how it's going to happen, you made the dream. It's not real, it's a fantasy. Till one day something happens. Reality hits, what happens if the people from your dream were real, what happens if they had feelings, families, and a job? My favorite show and the news turned my favorite dream sour. I realized that my place and people were real.

Somewhere out there, there are people who have to deal with my thoughts of "heroism" on a daily basis. It isn't "heroism" to them, it's their job. They live it everyday. Something I knew but really never thought to think. Somewhere out there, there is a Special Agent Seeley Booth who is searching for love. Who has been turned down too many times. He deserves to be loved. Yes, I get it. It's a show. But there are people out there looking for someone special. These shows we watch are or once real people dealing with the same things we see in our show. There is drama in hospitals like there is on Grey's....or so I've heard. The doctors really have to make life and death choices, the people we so easily blame for something medically wrong because something didn't go right. Yet, they defy nature daily. Parents are shown the challenges of life while raising children just like in Parenthood, and not every family is perfect. I remember being a rebellious teenager, and now I find myself being the parent. I am scared just like they are when having to explain where babies come from or death. These shows lighten the moods to life, but at the same time make us think.

On a lighter note. Louie was playing jenga with Mila (8) and Lela (6) yesterday. It was so much fun to watch. (I cannot play those games, I am incredibly clumsy. Bumping the table or my arm causing the game to fall) This morning, he played with Sergio (4) and Juli (2), and they are pros, the kids that is... LOL!

Happy Sunday fellow blogger readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment