Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Good morning!
A good morning. So this is day 3 of my workout. I LOVE IT! Yesterday I didn't drink enough water and got sick. Ended up visiting the porcelain king... lovely. Have I ever mentioned I hate throwing up? Probably not, since most of my blogs have been about knitting, crocheting, crafts, or my crazy rambling. I wonder if I will be able to make my blog into a book. How odd would that be? LOL! I imagine something like when people watch themselves in a movie. Meanwhile, back to day 3. So I started doing workout 1 on the treadmill and 2 blocks in I decide to kick it up a notch, so I went into workout 2. I had my blog music. I can do this. WOW, is all I can say. Can't wait to hit the shower. It was amazing. I feel amazing. I did 1.7 mi of power walking. I can't imagine doing a marathon, I didn't think I ever could. But right now I think anything could be possible. Life is full of possibilities. Well, the shower is calling me. Will blog later. (I love the energy I have now!) No more thoughts of trying 5 hr energy shots. All I needed was to workout. It is a win win. Okay, will blog later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment