So I am a bit late for a New Years Resolution, but not too late for a life change. To make the most of life. To live without regrets. So goodbye energy eaters! I feel better since I have been working out. Life is a bit clearer. I have gotten closer to my best friend since junior high. Something I had hoped for years ago. I have missed her so. She is an amazingly strong person, and gives the best advice. I wish I had her more growing up. We are making plans to see each other this year. I can't wait! I am in a place in my life where I can take in her honesty and know she is saying it because she loves me. Something that has taken years to do, and something I am still working on.
I never thought I would be where I am right now. Blogging parts of my life publicly. I am truly loved. Something I take for granted sometimes and forget to thank those I love for everything I they do. So today I am going to thank people for everything they do. My animosity will be left for being ran out on the treadmill. Regardless of theirs or my faults, I am going to be thankful. Sincerely. "Tomorrow is not Guaranteed", no it's not. So "Carpe Diem"!
No comments:
Post a Comment