It's a person like you, who makes me believe that I have a purpose. That I can really say something so simple and make it aspiring to you. To turn up your favorite song and sing at the top of your lungs. To make you want to finally jump out of your seat and dance. You hate to dance...
You make me want to climb to the top of a mountain, and scream at the top of my lungs. You make me want to shake you (to reality), kiss you (with desire able passion), love you forever (that time could never touch).... something I know in my heart that is not possible. However, I can take in what I have with you and live it to the fullest. Be there when you need me with every beat of my heart. To smile when you frown, to hug you when you are down, comfort you with words when you are stressed, and to play your song when you need a moment of happiness. I have my own purpose for my personal hopes and dreams. Something I am sure that you will never share with me, but they are mine, and only mine. If one day it becomes so that I can share these with you, you will know. Only will you know. Till then, in my dreams will they stay and grow. If only you knew...
When you choose to finally dance, I want to be your last...
No comments:
Post a Comment