I kinda wish there was a font that was half cursive half print. Like how I write. Maybe I'll learn how to change my profile to exactly how I want it soon enough. I mean, it is only day 2, right?
Anyways, this scarf I am working on is almost done with, it's beautiful. It will be a hard one to let go of. I have noticed that I have so much going on, other that just knitting... family, kids in school, soccer, ect ect. Not to mention all the projects I have promised myself and time too. What did I do? Why did I do it? I am in a hole full of yarn... honestly that would be a kind of a dream, but the projects aren't mine, they are but they aren't. I will make love to them and then see them go. Bitter sweet. Right now, I would like to make scarfs for myself and the kids. I think they would love that. I know I would LOVE to make them their own scarfs. With yarn and colors they could pick out!
Aw... the project dreams. So glad I started this. Need a wish list of yarns, and projects. But it all costs money. Eh... Dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment