Thursday, October 21, 2010

The chevron garter scarf

I found the pattern on Ravelry. Ah... Ravelry, I love, I mean LOVE this site. It has everything, with regards that the yarn isn't in your hand all ready to work. The pattern will be there (where there is some you need to purchase... I like to browse the free ones first) they will give you their choice of yarn. Then there are people who will blog like me and post their pictures what they liked or disliked about the pattern. If they chose the same yarn or not. If they altered the pattern for their accommodation.

Okay back to this pattern I am working on.
I used the Koigu KPPPM. (I love this yarn.) It is so so soft and the colors are amazing. The variety, WOW! I am using the Red multi (Dye lot PC12344) and a Dark purple (Dye lot 216923). Amazing colors. I will post pictures of the scarf soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment