So I kinda know how to sew, not well. But it gets the job done. With regards, I should find my sewing machine manual. With all said and done, I made my dog a bed. It took forever, because I couldn't find my fabric scissors and I was using a child's size safety sciccors instead. Then my sewing machine kept jamming on the fleece. Ah! It probably was too thick and on the wrong setting. Will make for later thoughts next time I sew with 6 layers of fleece. :D Anyways, I made him a new bed. Not only did he get a bed made special to his size for less than $6, but a blanket too! Turned out awesome and they match! He seems to like both! Super excited. Now I can throw away his first stinky and torn up round bed away and replace it with this new bright clean and washable one! Yay!




No comments:
Post a Comment