...but projects that someone else pays for does. :D I get help pick out colors, the pattern, and I get to knit (or crochet) it! How amazing is that? The only thing is I have to give it up. But I feel like I am giving. It feels good to have my work sent to someone else. Like it's out there, where someone is enjoying it (or at least I hope) instead of in a box, in a drawer, or in an end table collecting dust. Lol.
Well here are some new pictures to the new scarf I am knitting. The cast on was a pain in the @$$! Took more than a day to get it right. I love long tail cast on's, but 600 sts... yeah. Meanwhile, the stitch holders, I made them about a year ago. Love 'em. Need to make some more! Enjoy.



No comments:
Post a Comment