Ignorance is Bliss....
Whoever came up with this is both incredibly smart and at the same time ignorant of its outcome.
Ignorance is Bliss....
my interpretation is that not knowing anything means you don't have to worry about it. Making the bliss part till rather than knowing and being stressed.
However, then there comes a time with the ignorance has to end and so will the bliss. That is when I believe we have the "snowball effect". When the walls start crashing down. (Something I imagine its like when the dreams start crashing down in Inception)
On to compassion. Learning that everything we do has purpose. Not one thing we do is solitary. Everything we do has an action and every action has a reaction.
You stand up for someone, you bet your bottom dollar their enimies will come out to haunt you. You have officially started a war. All you wanted was to be fair. Compassionate. Considerate of all parties. But in this life its an "all about me" world.
Let's just think how much better life could be if we could add compassion to our lives. We would still have disease and sin, but the least we could do is be honest, and take the time to try and listen. I may not always understand. I am switzerland, and I am not choosing sides but I am here to listen. To challenge your answers to learn more. Its not because I completely disagree its because I choose to ask to learn more. If we choose not to ask the hard questions, we may never be able to learn to deal with the difficult tasks.
Which brings be back to Ignorance is bliss. Is it really? Yes, short term, long term you are looking for bumpy road of lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment