November 5th, 2012
What an emotional roller coaster. From missing my kids to seeing lives change before my life. This weekend was absolutely incredible. I can't wait to bring more of my team to the next event.
I'm creating goals left and right and I'm not going to let any of the "NOISE" bring my hopes and dreams down. I have passion built into my soul, a vision my mind and belief in my heart. I am here to help serve the people of the world. Starting with those I know and love, then to my friends and community.
I am living on just hours of sleep. I can't wait to see my family. I can't wait to skoosh my kiddies. I'm exhausted and long to be held to sleep. (ha ha... dreaming BIG!) I am currently on a plane on my way home.
Tomorrow is going to be a challenging day and many prayers are asked and welcomed. Being an adult reallying is here. Not that caring for your own children makes you responsible for one's life. But when you hold a possible decision to someone else's life other then your young, or yourself, it really is hard. It's a day of picking and choosing battles.
Life is filled with them. As I like to say "Every action has a reaction". The turbulence is here. Reminding me that we all of rocky paths we must travel, but he outcome can be very much welcomed. (Gosh I love Zac Efron! He is playing a really funny character on this movie that's playing, which I am only making glances at. Instead I am currently listening to "Open Arms" sung by Mariah Carey.) Thinking positive thoughts and I haven't prayed this much in years. Faith, we must-have it in our Creator Randall those around us. As we are all made in the image of God. We are all called to serve those in need.
My eyes are dozing off as I am typing. Again, snuggles.... I crave them. We will see... remaining OPTIMISTIC! Meanwhile have a plain seat on a plane. Goodnight will chat again soon!! Perhaps about knitting. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment