Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Fork in the Road!

I woke up this morning refreshed and relieved of some of the craziest of dreams that sometimes feel oh to real. And singing to Immortality!


Have you ever had a times in your life where you hope and pray to find something or someone who can just tell you all you need to know? You hold on to that thought. You send out into the universe asking for God to bring you that one song, situtation, place, people, ... person. You PRAY day after day for it. That break!

This year I started working from home. Doing something I never thought I would actually would ever be doing. I could only hope that I could be helping people feel great, and I feel rewarded with just that satisfaction. I have even been migraine free for 8 months today!!

I am at a yet another personal epiphany! I am HERE! I am doing and living all that I could hope for. EVERYTHING is not perfect. But I AM HERE! I am in thankful tears. I am surrounded by the most amazing people. Each person filling up a space in my life that was missing. BALANCE! At this moment in time, I am at a mental peace. I am no longer empty. My energy is charged and ready to go. To HELP as many people as I can reach their dreams and their peace.

I was gazing upon my past "Bucket List". Without even knowing I have accomplished more than 5 of them! AND I am filled with more things to add and ready to accept the challenges to make them happen. I am ready to WORK!

Not like, ugh I hate my job, and this isn't working work. Or that okay I am going to work really hard so I can do this. But that I want to work. This is going to work. THIS IS WORKING and I AM DOING IT! I am making it happen. Stepping out of my shell ready for life. My dreams are becoming goals and I have some answers. I will never have all of them, but I have some. AND I am content with them, as of right now.

I have no idea what my future holds. I have no idea where I will be next year and who I will be surrounded by. I do hope and pray for happiness for those around me here and then. I pray for Life, Health and Prosperity for all of us. I pray that I can be there for my children in so many ways, as a mother, a provider, and a confidant. I pray they learn compassion and can used their stubbornness for something positive and helpful to themselves and others. I pray they can make goals and reach them! I pray that I can be a part of each one of their lives as adults. I pray they have great relationships with one another.

I have answers.... it is bittersweet. But I asked for them, and God sent them. But I am ready. Who is with me?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jolene!

    Glad to see that you've posted! Hehehe :P

    I'm so happy for you, I'm glad that everything is going in the right direction! You are a GREAT person, GREAT friend and you deserve the best for you and your family!

    Talk to you soon!

    <3

    ReplyDelete